Payroll Administrator needed for busy roofing company in Pompano Beach.
Under general direction, the Payroll Administrator assists the Human Resource & Payroll Manager with the entire in house payroll process for 450 employees in three locations. The successful candidate should have experience working with time and attendance systems in addition to a basic understanding of payroll, labor laws and payroll taxes. The employee is responsible for tasks necessary to accomplish the organization’s payroll processing objectives, including relationships with internal and external departments and agencies. The majority of the employee’s time is spent processing the payroll as well as providing support to Human Resource department.
Duties include the following:
- Responsible for processing Latite’s weekly payroll for approximately 450+ employees.
- Create and distribute reports from the payroll system (Microsoft Dynamics SL).
- Communicate with Supervisors and Project Managers.
- Edit punches in the time and attendance system (Sierra).
- Oversee the Certified (Davis Bacon) payroll.
- Responsible for processing paychecks for all three locations.
- Administer the time and attendance policy regarding missing punches on a weekly basis.
- Assist Human Resource and Payroll Manager with other responsibilities as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
• Considerable knowledge of payroll administration, including federal and state regulations as well as payroll taxes.
• Ability to organize and to establish priorities in workload.
• Ability to effectively work under pressure with strict deadlines.
• Intermediate to Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
• Bilingual (Spanish) a plus.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics SL and Sierra timekeeping systems a plus.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to select information from sources such as financial and payroll records and to organize information for reports.
Education and/or Other Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years payroll experience is REQUIRED
- Minimum of 2 years in Human Resource field or its equivalent is a plus
- Experience in accounting, business and mathematical functions.
This position will require overtime.
please email your resume to HR@latite.com